Prayers for all those hit by hurricane last week .Its one of the worse in a long time

Thanks for all the kind comments
We moved from North Atl to south GA last year to be near grandkids.. Adel GA to be exact. 20 min north of Valdosta
3rd hurricane since we moved… !

Not fun! Our house survived and things outside got pushed around.
The center of the Hurricane came right though where we live.
Calm about 1:30 am and started up again.

I just had a 12 foot HD wooden deer tower stand built for Nov Hunting season in VA. Weighs about 600 lbs The 100+ mph wind moved it around like a toy.

Many many others to the right of us and south got hit so much worse: Nashville GA and also Valdosta that is completely destroyed again!
It literally looks like a war zone.

We have been without power since Thursday night and no water as we are on a well that is electric.

But we prepared as much as possible and pray for the others affected much worse than us

Thanks for all the kind comments
We moved from North Atl to south GA last year to be near grandkids.. Adel GA to be exact. 20 min north of Valdosta
3rd hurricane since we moved… !

Not fun! Our house survived and things outside got pushed around.
The center of the Hurricane came right though where we live.
Calm about 1:30 am and started up again.

I just had a 12 foot HD wooden deer tower stand built for Nov Hunting season in VA. Weighs about 600 lbs The 100+ mph wind moved it around like a toy.

Many many others to the right of us and south got hit so much worse: Nashville GA and also Valdosta that is completely destroyed again!
It literally looks like a war zone.

We have been without power since Thursday night and no water as we are on a well that is electric.

But we prepared as much as possible and pray for the others affected much worse than us
mightyman

I'm in Valdosta. If I can help with anything let me know. I'm limited by ALS but not helpless. Pm me. Prayers for all🙏🏻

A friend just drove back home to Georgia from WA, arrived home last night. Haven't heard anything about how things are there. He's about 45 minutes south of Atlanta. Bonaire, GA.

I'm in Aiken, SC. We had pretty severe damage in area and so many trees and power poles, some with transformers attached, down. By God's grace and the diligence of the line crews, we received power back yesterday afternoon. Many areas it may be a couple of weeks yet. A lot of people are coming together to help each other and that's a blessing. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, we know God is in control.

My house is between Asheville and Canton. I can't believe that I didn't lose a single tree and no water damage. I thought the hurricane would hit my farm in South Carolina, so I took my generator, chain saw, and fuel cans to the farm. I'll be returning to help members of our church. Most are elderly.
Sendero 72
If you would, send me the name of your church and the name of the pastor. We would like to send help for this congregation.

The Asheville airport ramp was the busiest I've ever seen yesterday. 90% I saw and heard on the radio was emergency relief…A lot of vfr traffic in general aviation planes bringing in supplies. FEMA trailer was there too. On my way in and out I could definitely see major flooding and was hearing grumblings of it being worse than reported.
IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1040.jpeg

I'm in Aiken, SC. We had pretty severe damage in area and so many trees and power poles, some with transformers attached, down. By God's grace and the diligence of the line crews, we received power back yesterday afternoon. Many areas it may be a couple of weeks yet. A lot of people are coming together to help each other and that's a blessing. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, we know God is in control.
Amen Brother!