Pray for people's safety in Florida

Milton going to be a bit spicy! I'm an essential employee so will be at work for 36 hours rather be at home. Really hoping Ventusky's track is spot on compared to what local news is saying.

Good luck to my fellow Floridians!
I'm just hoping it drops down to a cat three when it makes landfall. I'm 30 minutes east of Tampa and they're already forecasting that we're getting 120 mph winds

1728552718182.jpeg

I got this from a husband-and-wife team I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath in the early 2000s. My family went to church with them, and they have been running a weekly prayer group for their church in Alabama for over 20 years.

How's everyone doing? Waiting to hear from my wife how they're doing. I imagine we lost quite a few pool screens and part of the fence is down. Hopefully the new roof faired well. I slept in a parking garage because the room the hospital assigned to us was packed and nowhere to secure my weapon properly. I first tried to sleep in the truck bed but was getting wet from the wind and rain ended up in the back seat and wasn't too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_1117.jpeg
    IMG_1117.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 4