• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley H4350

THIS IS A JOKE!! Tried this last night. First it was check back in 5 seconds then it was check in 12 minutes then it was 17 minutes!! Disgusted!!

PW sure plays some games. I too have had to check back in a short time. One never gets through. I my opinion their customer service sucks big time. At least if it would just say sold out you can leave and not have to play their game and waist time.

I have had more success on PV than anywhere else, yes, you have to play the game- but at least it has worked multiple times for me. Have gotten H4350, Retumbo, and H1000 all from them in the last month.

For those Who are struggling remember from the time Veteran has posted you are already too late in many cases. " not always". Another thing to note is you have 1-3 minutes in general to make it happen. Get it in your cart and have your information pre-populated. Check out from start to finish should take no more than 1-1/2 min.

I run one of my computer screens designated to powder purchasing with 12 or so websites tabs loaded, and I just refresh them all with a click then scroll through them fast. My links are set up so it takes me right to the available powders. It take me 30 secs or less to check my sites and I check at certain times on certain days. You learns how each company operates.
You will learn what sites have for limits on qtys.
I never buy small qtys, too expensive. That kicks out places like brownells. I max them if possible and what I don't need I sell to friends to help alleviate the fees.

I still have a hard time with these tactics. Are there more ways? Yes but I need to work also.

Is it crazy? Yes. Do I generally always have powder? Yes.

Last edited:
I have better luck with the Salida Gun Shop. I have scored many types of powder from them. They send out an email with powder that is coming in and if you call when you receive the email and pay for the type you need it yours upon arrival. They also ship, but I live close and just drive over and pick it up.