• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Please buy my stuff

Bump, price lowered on barreled action to 425, tikka wood stock and misc to 115

No there is not one installed. The barreled action was bedded in the aluminum block with the McMillan Big Mac. Therefore not needing one.

I can't see the recoil lug on the Remington Long action with a 25" obermeyer 25-06. Is there one on it?

No there is not one installed. The barreled action was bedded in the aluminum block with the McMillan Big Mac. Therefore not needing one.

Your gunsmith can remove the barrel and turn a lug seat on the barrel for the recoil lug to sit on. Then reassemble the barrel to the action with the lug in place. By getting the lug seat depth measurement exactly right, you maintain the headspace of the original chamber.

Should have left them together then.
Your gunsmith can remove the barrel and turn a lug seat on the barrel for the recoil lug to sit on. Then reassemble the barrel to the action with the lug in place. By getting the lug seat depth measurement exactly right, you maintain the headspace of the original chamber.

Kinda take's the great price out of the deal though. Wish i knew they went together. Would have purchased all.

No problem, I just wanted to offer in case it was something you would enjoy putting together.:)