Pgw defence technologies & tps scope rings ????

I Fell into Ross Spagrud's 'fund raising venture' 3yrs ago when I believed he would actually build a rifle for me. That was $2800US(down payment)****ed in the wind.

There are a few people out there with PGW rifles that are happy. But I found that there are those unfortunates like me out there as well.
If I had it to do over, I would have bought just an action. But only after having an independant Canadian gunsmith verify it, transfer it, and export it to me. Still would take quite a while to get across the border.

Be careful with Ross and his little co-conspirator, Stephen. They'll tell you anything you want to hear.

TPS rings are a work of art. Worth the money but can be tough to get certain models.

I own a Timberwolf .338LM, and a Coyote in 7-270WSM. These are among the most accurate rifles in the world (they blow Accuracy International out of the water).
They just got a multi-million dollar contract to build Canada's new sniper rifles.
They are very busy with the demands of the contract, but you could try emailing about the scope rings.

[ QUOTE ]
I own a Timberwolf .338LM, and a Coyote in 7-270WSM. These are among the most accurate rifles in the world (they blow Accuracy International out of the water).
They just got a multi-million dollar contract to build Canada's new sniper rifles.
They are very busy with the demands of the contract, but you could try emailing about the scope rings.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can forget about that. I tried to place an order for about $600 worth of rings and bases and Stephen told me they were "too busy" to take my order becuase of their new military contract. What a crock of [censored]. How long does it take to run through a Visa card and package a relatively small sized order?

I'm amazed they didn't take your money. You should feel fortunate really.

PGW's goal has always been to lock into contract work. If their taking orders, it's to raise money in pursuit of that goal. Thats all.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.