• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Patriot Valley Arms 6.5 SAUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackgee

Took this in on a trade and it's just not what I'm looking for. The rifle itself is high quality, but a little heavy for me and my hunting only needs. It's a Patriot Valley Arms PVA 6.5 SAUM, built on a Bighorn SR2 action with a Mcmillan Game Scout Stock. The gun is cerakoted burnt bronze (just got it back). It comes with 1 magazine and the scope mount. Currently mounted on top of it is a 5-25 Vortex PST gen II scope. The gun is in excellent condition, I do not have an exact round count, but I know it's very low. Trade wise I'm looking for a high end 1911, a GAP 10 in a hunting caliber, or a lighter weight custom hunting rifle in very good shape. Looking for $2800 for the gun, dies, and about 95 pieces of new Hornady brass. I would do $3600 for the whole rifle as a package. Would really like to do a trade for this though. I will ship it to your FFL.

Mac

Appreciate the offer, but I don't see a use for a 5.56mm rifle. Weighs just over 9 pounds without the scope.

Mac

Hi, couldn't tell in the pics. Is the barrel threaded, is this the early 6.5 chamber or the 4s, and is scope sfp or ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.