Packable poncho

I like the Vietnam era ones. They were good but mine are too old now and you cant find them anymore I understand. Today I use a Sterns rain suit. Pants and jacket. Its all green and is great except in thorns it will tear. Its all Ill ever buy anymore its that good and less than $100.

I like the Vietnam era ones. They were good but mine are too old now and you cant find them anymore I understand. Today I use a Sterns rain suit. Pants and jacket. Its all green and is great except in thorns it will tear. Its all Ill ever buy anymore its that good and less than $100.
I get them for around $40 at a military surplus store, the Vietnam era poncho that is

i, can not find those any place. If I send you some money will you send me one.
I called and he was there although technically not open he said he had a couple left and wants $50 I will go look at them tomorrow

I went by Sonny's Army Navy Surplus today they're off County Road 20 in Florence Alabama and what I saw I would not spend money on I've bought them in the past for $40 camouflage this was not in a package used and dirty olive drab green only for $50 so I politely declined

I went by Sonny's Army Navy Surplus today they're off County Road 20 in Florence Alabama and what I saw I would not spend money on I've bought them in the past for $40 camouflage this was not in a package used and dirty olive drab green only for $50 so I politely declined
Thank you. I, do not mind some use, but . Keep me in mind if you will Thanks

Poncho I picked up recently at a Army Navy was dark green and had grommets at all four corners so you could use it as shelter in pinch as well. Also was zippered for about 12" in neck so you could adjust as needed. Only one they had, otherwise, I would have grabbed couple more for boat and truck.

Looking for a packable rain poncho for a upcoming hunt, expecting snow but don't want to go without any rain gear, all my outer shells are water resistant, but don't want to drop $500 on a set of rain gear (buying merino insulation system instead). Looking for something cheap, packable, light for a freak rain shower type situation.

Frog togs ultra light 2 poncho?

Any others?

Thanks
McGuire Army Navy has them new $38 I just bought one

SOL makes some really good lightweight gear. This poncho may or may not be what you're looking for depending on vegetation and need for camo or not, but it is cheap and definitely more durable than the most basic mylar ones. I tried to cut/paste the link. Sorry if it doesn't work. I'm a luddite :)