Outfitters?

Gatr

I have a good buddy who's looking for an elk hunt. He's had 3 kids in the last 4 years and doesn't have the time to do public land with me anymore. Looking for advice or suggestions. Doesn't matter which state but he doesn't want to spend 30k

I have a good buddy who's looking for an elk hunt. He's had 3 kids in the last 4 years and doesn't have the time to do public land with me anymore. Looking for advice or suggestions. Doesn't matter which state but he doesn't want to spend 30k
Keith Williams with Az Pro Elk. I have hunted with him many times in New Mexico and have never been disappointed. His contact info is 928 242 0105. You can also PM me for further information if interested

New Mexico Hunting Addiction. No frills, but lots of Elk. Excellent guides. Hunt units 6C, 51, 52. 6C is rugged, but gorgeous. 10k feet elevation. Meat processor and taxidermist close. NM tag draw is $600. Don't draw, get your $ back. If you put in for draw with an outfitter and a group, draw odds go up. If with a group and an outfitter, if one person draws, everyone in group draws.

Bear Paw Outfitters in Idaho has over the counter Elk tags. Have not hunted with them but discussed hunts via phone and email.