• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED OT.......Art recently finished....

TeamSasquatch

A little while back I emailed the directors of this site and made them aware that in addition to LR Shooting Im an artist (Digital/Airbrush/Photographic) as well...Also asked permission to post my art as it was banned from the GGVG Forum, because they felt it was spamming (****ant reason for "We really couldnt find a better way of saying, your art is better than ours and you may take away from our sales of t shirts"...)

The Admins and Directors mentioned that since there was no "General Discussion" forum that I should keep anything relating to Art or Off Topic discussion to in here when it comes to Art.... I thank them for being able to show you guys and get honest opinions from my direct peer group....As always.....comments and criticism welcome...

These were two things I threw together last night in Photoshop...Couldnt sleep...wasnt hungry and wasnt anything good on the Tube..

small.jpg

small.jpg

Take care,

Squatch.........

[ 08-24-2003: Message edited by: TeamSasquatch ]

LOL

Pretty good... Probably couldn't wear these T-shirts downtown D.C. but the group I hang around with would get a good chuckle.

How about some with deer, nice bucks.