Oregon Coyote Hunting partners

Any of you guys hunt with thermal scopes at night? I'm going to get one...wondering which one is best bang for buck. We have way too many cats and dogs in Wheeler co.

Hey Lakeview, we just finished a hunt in the interstate. Not a coyote but still nice. :)
upload_2018-11-18_21-46-29.jpeg

New to hunting coyotes. Have lived in Oregon for about 55 years and am ready to get going on the coyote hunting. I am planning on a 2-3 night trip hunting and camping probably middle of next month. Any suggestions on where to hunt/camp would be much appreciated. Looking at starting Burns or Christmas Valley area.

Looking for Coyote hunters in Oregon on this forum. Would like to share my knowledge and experience with others and possibly hunt together. I have all the equipment, callers, etc. Just got back from several days in Eastern Oregon and a great scouting/hunting trip.
I would love to have you help me with possible places to start hunting coyotes. I am planning a 2-3 day trip to Central/Eastern Oregon sometime mid May.

Interesting country looks a lot like some areas of Wy. how are the winters and laws there ?

Recent Posts