Old-And Not Ready to Push Daisies Yet!

Whitlash2U

Been visiting this site for long time and figured it was time to take part. Not generally a person to influence others to my personal persuasions but I have lots of experience outside all the new gadgetry - They called it S.W.A.G. back in my open country hunting days - "lead him like he's got a cigar in his mouth!" you catch the drift! Now trying to learn as much as I can from the young bucks on the latest applications and devices used in my present day pursuits! Thank you all in advance for your past, present and future contributions!

Been visiting this site for long time and figured it was time to take part. Not generally a person to influence others to my personal persuasions but I have lots of experience outside all the new gadgetry - They called it S.W.A.G. back in my open country hunting days - "lead him like he's got a cigar in his mouth!" you catch the drift! Now trying to learn as much as I can from the young bucks on the latest applications and devices used in my present day pursuits! Thank you all in advance for your past, present and future contributions!
Welcome from GA!!!!!

Recent Posts