Oct 1st - Opening Day!

Muddyboots

Sitting here drinking cup of coffee O Dark 30 getting ready to hit woods for opening day bow here in MI. How did it get here so fast! Truck loaded, just need to drive hour to public land in IN where I prefer to hunt with bow. Since I have lifetime license, NBD. At 71, still have opening day "jitters" and nope not from coffee! When that stops, time to hang up bow!!!

Wish everyone a successful season whether you kill a deer or not! Just being in woods is successful for me! Be safe and PLEASE wear full body harness if in tree at all times.

Will be in the woods next weekend. Terry, did you wear you Asbell Wool? :)
You should invite some of your OK buddies to hunt behind the cabin. Did you take Todd and help him string his bow?
Good luck to all. Our buddy Ralph took a nice Buck I think it was yesterday. He sent me a photo.
Mike

I'm asking the same question. It's still high in the mid 80s here in AL. It doesn't feel like it's time for fall to be here yet, but I've been preparing gear and making plans for my first hunt this year (later this month). I'm not complaining though! Best of luck!
Warm and buggy in NC, but muzzle is IN. Luck to you!

Sitting here drinking cup of coffee O Dark 30 getting ready to hit woods for opening day bow here in MI. How did it get here so fast! Truck loaded, just need to drive hour to public land in IN where I prefer to hunt with bow. Since I have lifetime license, NBD. At 71, still have opening day "jitters" and nope not from coffee! When that stops, time to hang up bow!!!

Wish everyone a successful season whether you kill a deer or not! Just being in woods is successful for me! Be safe and PLEASE wear full body harness if in tree at all times.
DUDE ! That's awesome . Still getting excited after all the seasons you've done . That gives me motivation to keep doing what we love . Good luck and happy hunting