• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NOT POSTING PRIMERS FOR $170

So, what you're saying is, those Federal GM210M's at 139.99 was a deal..... grin
as long as we keep paying ever increasing prices they will keep increasing. I realize prices have gone up and we will forever pay more than a few years back, but there is a lot of froth in the market too. One thing to consider is the difference between pistol/ shotgun and rifle powder prices from a certain supplier. They are in a normal market about the same in most cases. I'm seeing $50 or better extra cost on the rifle powder lately in many cases.

I've met @Veteran in person and he is a true gentleman. We traded powder and stories for several hours and he's a real asset to this community. The man speaks about what he knows like someone whose been there and done it.
Big E, hope the RL26 is sending them down range for you in the 6.5.
Enjoyed meeting and trading.
Alliant has gotten very scarce since then.

Best, V

Veteran is one of the members that constantly Goes Out of his way to alert others of products in Stock at fair prices for everyone looking not just himself.
I could only imagine the amount of time spent getting put on lists and browsing inventory everyday just to let fellow shooters know.

Though some of us have overpaid for certain components there are others like veteran that refuse to buy in and promote others to do the same.
Much respect for members like this
Thanks @Veteran

That ironic moment when you realized you stepped in a really nasty smelling turd and have to delete your comment where you called out a beloved member of this community for living under a rock.

Keep it up @Veteran !! Don't listen to the naysayers!
By now he knows he stepped in some stinky poop he has to eat:) love it

Kasey
LOL, I saw this on FB.

Dog ****.jpg

Thanks Veteran, keep it up! I find it amazing how hard some people find it to say "Sorry", or "I was wrong "even on the internet with being completely anonymous........thanks to those who quoted, you can't walk away after deleting. 😂
In all fairness and in keeping with the good spirit and good intentions of this board and community, he PMd me an apology and I accepted it. Its all good. Live and let live. Let bygones be water under the bridge.

Lets all find some great components and supplies to go shoot some really tight groups or something good for dinner.

First many thanks to @Veteran for his diligence to share his efforts to find components.

We all have been "keyboard warriors" probably at one time or another and hopefully regretted our actions. Takes a good person to apologize and so he has.

Ok, now this is behind us, where the heck is RL16, RL26?😂