• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NOT POSTING PRIMERS FOR $170

First many thanks to @Veteran for his diligence to share his efforts to find components.

We all have been "keyboard warriors" probably at one time or another and hopefully regretted our actions. Takes a good person to apologize and so he has.

Ok, now this is behind us, where the heck is RL16, RL26?😂
Im just guessing but once the boats got unloaded we have seen a good supply of Hodgdon powders, and IMR other than Endurons.

There are still no Endurons that I have seen.

Accurate and Ramshot are available. Shooters World is available. Vihtavuori is available if you want pistol powder or small rifle powder.

The only Vihtavuori large rifle powder is N568. It has been available.

There are little or no Alliant Reloaders and little or no Vihtavuori N555, N560, N565, N570. No Endurons either.

I think Canada has stuffed us on the Endurons. Not sure why we can get the other IMRs, just not the Endurons unless Hodgdons which owns IMR just decided they only want to promote the Hodgdon Extreme powders and have minimized Endurons on purpose?

All the Alliant and Vihtavuori powders may have just been soaked up by NATO and Ukraine.

Maybe minimal or no exports allowed right now for big rifle powders?? Dont know, but right now its been mainly a Hodgdon,
Accurate, Ramshot, Shooters World,
IMR ( non Enduron), and pistol powder only for Vihtavuori and Alliant game.

Lots of small rifle primers, all brands, but CCI in particular.

Large Rifle and Large Rifle Magnum fairly rare. You can find BR2s but at $170......not a find.

Looks like Unis Genex and Magnatech, Large Rifle Primers
Are gonna be it.

Id be interested to hear if anyone has done comparative load development w Unis Genex or Magnatech for large rifles.

That may be where we get forced to in the future if Federal and CCI cant or wont supply at reasonable prices.

Little to no

In all fairness and in keeping with the good spirit and good intentions of this board and community, he PMd me an apology and I accepted it. Its all good. Live and let live. Let bygones be water under the bridge.

Lets all find some great components and supplies to go shoot some really tight groups or something good for dinner.

Thanks for telling me this...........hearing it changes how I feel about it. We all make mistakes it's just how we deal with them. An old man told me once if you poop in your bed, it's up to you if you clean it up, or continue to sleep in it.

Last edited:
Didn't Hornady change their powder in the 6.5 Creedmoor 140 ELD rounds, from H4350 to Reloder 16?...

If that is true...that might be why we're not seeing any Reloder 16

I coulda got them both but I just got a jug of N570 recently through a private sale and I've been spending too much money lately 😖