Not "currently unavailable", "Discontinued"

WahooYahoo

I received this in an email from Midway USA:
1619267988923.png

GM215M, 5000 count has been discontinued. I haven't yet received the notice for the 1000 count.

they sent it on every primer that I had a 5000 ct on. funny I put in for notification for all primer options six months ago and these are the only notifications that I even received put I know that they have had primers multiple times. Midway is becoming a joke for reloading supplies

they sent it on every primer that I had a 5000 ct on. funny I put in for notification for all primer options six months ago and these are the only notifications that I even received put I know that they have had primers multiple times. Midway is becoming a joke for reloading supplies

If you get a notification for a product, you have to renew the notification. It will not continue to notify you everytime it comes available. You will only get one notification and then it falls off.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.