• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 7mm Bullets for sale

CCAguns

I have two boxes of 7mm 175gr Nosler Partitions, 2 boxes of 150gr Nosler Ballistic Tips and 5 boxes of 140gr Nosler Ballistic tips for sale (50 bullets/box). Feel free to call at 5044584285 to discuss payment, shipping, availability, etc. $60/box for partitions and $35/box for BTs. Your zip will determine actual shipping/insurance cost which is all that would be added. All boxes sealed except one of the 150gr - my rifle didn't shoot best with 150s. I'm in Mandeville, LA.

I'll take (2)150 ballistic tips and the other three 140 ballistic tips
Feel free to call/text at 5044584285 to discuss payment, shipping, availability, etc. $35/box for BTs + actual shipping. Your zip will determine actual shipping/insurance cost which is all that would be added.

Found three more boxes of 140gr Nosler Ballistic tips. As before, $35/box. Also have one box (49 bullets) Sierra Match King 168gr - $28. Shipping to be included once actual cost determined.

Winner winner chicken dinner lol,,If you like and make it a even $320.00 all including with shipping,,I'd be willing to do that..the sierra's would be only helpfull for brass forming... 🤷‍♂️ 🤔:p

Winner winner chicken dinner lol,,If you like and make it a even $320.00 all including with shipping,,I'd be willing to do that..the sierra's would be only helpfull for brass forming... 🤷‍♂️ 🤔:p
That would be fine, Joseph. $320 works! I'll box them up for you.

Also found two sealed boxes of 0.277" (270 Win) Nosler 140gr Ballistic Tips that my wife thought I wanted. Sweet, thoughtful lady, but wrong diameter for my 280AI. $35/box + shipping as above. That about does it!