• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce X-Treme Duty Ultralite Rings (Titanium/Alloy) Medium 30mm

These are a mildly lapped, but otherwise never used set of rings by Nightforce. I did mount them on my rifle as shown in the picture, but very lightly torqued. According to the gunsmith that lapped them there was very little material taken off, and still could be used with any other rifle. I've never had a set of rings lapped, and tend to be in the camp that high quality modern rings do not need it. I realize that's debatable. He did it, and knows his business. He's true gunsmith that's built guns from the ground up so I trust his word. Nevertheless, I realize they have been modified, and the price will reflect that. They typically run just over $170. I marked the bottom of each ring with a non marring brass marker indicating the front, and rear as well as the direction of orientation which they were lapped. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration, and Merry Christmas!
Thanks,
Jeremy D.

Price: $75
*Standard shipping*
If you want insurance or a different shipping option I can adjust the price to be fair.

Attachments

• IMG_6491.jpeg
    IMG_6491.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6335.jpeg
    IMG_6335.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6307.jpeg
    IMG_6307.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg