NightForce Scope

I have always thought that the turrets and positive clicks on a Nightforce NXS were one of their greatest features. Only being 10 moa does not bother me, they are easy to count and add. I have two other upper end scopes with 25 moa turrets. They are fine, but the clicks are finer and closer together. I find myself taking a second look and squinting to see if I am on the correct line. I have never had this problem with a 10 moa NXS knob. I hope the new option is an improvement, but I have my concerns.

Jeff

Jeff, I have to agree, i think i will order one the first of week. At 50 i use readers and might have trouble seeing, at this time with the 10 moa i am fine with out any glasses. Im sure the adjustments would have to be finer and im happy with the one i have, no brainer. There no sence in waiting to May and the prices go and not be happy with it.
Mike

Nightforce does not direct market its products. Maybe if you call them and ask, they have some kind of a coupon offer. My guess is that a retailer can not sell any scope below the NF established dealer price to any consumer.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.