• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS and Luppy Mk 4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

senile32nd

older NI have for sale a used night force NXS 5.5-22x56 scope. It is in used condition. Scratches and marks on the finish. It is a good scope with quality glass. I am currently using it on my 300 wm rifle but am switching to vortex glass. Will come with a bikini cover. Does not come with original box or paperwork. No zero stop on turrets

Make offer

Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10X, illuminated Mil dot reticle. comes with arms throw lever mount, nightforce direct mount.

make offer

Gd Morning Sir,
Is the Lupy "well used" also with marks, etc. A brief description would be fantastic. Just to confirm, is it 30mm tube, with side focus? How old is it? Thanks, Kenneth

Hi
I would offer 450 dollars and an additional 100 dollars to ship it to South Africa. If you cant ship I can arrange it to go to my Us resident Brother.

cheers

Greg

the MK4 is in great condition, its probably 8 years old. used for a range gun for a few trips and been siting in safe ever since...

I don't know why you wouldn't at least list an asking price if you don't want low ball offers....

Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M1 Reticle Tactical Rifle Scope

PM me with number and i can txt you photos.

both scopes are in good condition just a couple scratches on the NF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts