NightForce Aluminum Rings

cdmorten

I put some on a new rifle and 300 rounds later they're working great. I was a little nervous about the Aluminum part because they feel so light, but hey, most of my mountain bike is aluminum and it takes a beating.

Highly recommend. I'll keep you posted in a few hundred more rounds. By the way...they look great.

I have used several sets on my Allen Magnum rifles and they work great. Never had a problem and have been using heavy scopes such as the NF NXS.

As long as you do not over torque the screws or the base nut I suspect you will never have any problems with these rings.

I order mine from Lilja, I believe they run $150+shipping and they are generally in stock ready to ship. I think Bill Bailey has them as well.

Kirby Allen(50)

I have been using them on everything that the customer does not specify steel on. They are out standing. Jeff said they are so popular they hardly sell any of the steel ones anymore. They meet mil spec requirements but an alloy base does not in most configurations. I really like them.

Kirby, thanks for the info on Lilja, Shawn thanks for the info on the bases, I knew there must be some good reason they didnt make the bases as well.

I ordered mine from csgunworks.com. They were $140. I don't think they make a base out of aluminum but I'm not positive.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.