Newish Member

RyanML

Hi I've been lurking and just realized I need to post to be able to private message.

From Ventura County, California. Started hunting upland when I got a Lab 5 years ago. Trained her myself and having a blast. Began big game hunting shortly after but yet to get anything on the ground. Got a couple hogs this year up in Northern California this year.

Me and my buddies prefer to back country hunt to get away from the crowds. Keep putting the miles in and hopefully this is our year.

Thanks

Hi I've been lurking and just realized I need to post to be able to private message.

From Ventura County, California. Started hunting upland when I got a Lab 5 years ago. Trained her myself and having a blast. Began big game hunting shortly after but yet to get anything on the ground. Got a couple hogs this year up in Northern California this year.

Me and my buddies prefer to back country hunt to get away from the crowds. Keep putting the miles in and hopefully this is our year.

Thanks
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy! I lived in Oxnard and worked in Ventura in the early 1980s. I left the state in 1989 and never looked back. 😎

What part of Dallas
My mom grew up on our family cattle ranch in Burleson, she's back there now. I grew up spending my summers on the ranch and still now go for the holidays. Family is all spread out around Fort Worth/Dallas. Brother and cousins in Arlington, some in the city. Kind of all over that area.