New user from Rural Alaska

Welcome and greetings from North of the dfw texas area glad to have you on board this is an awesome forum you'll love it too

Welcome from Montana, spent a good part of my life in AK myself.

Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH and enjoy.

Welcome!!!

Great introduction and pictures.

Can't wait for the stories.

Welcome from western Colorado

Welcome from upstate New York, the southeast corner of Lake Ontario.

The other New York.

Hello and welcome from sw PA area here. Lot's of good stuff on this forum.

Welcome from North Carolina

Welcome from Wyoming.

welcome from northeast north carolina

wELKome!!

Welcome from West Virginia! Looks like you have a neat lifestyle there. Great to have you aboard. Can't wait to see your future posts.

Welcome from Montana.

Welcome from NW Oregon.

Welcome from Tennessee. Your 23 years on this planet have obviously been out of the norm for many of us. Your perspectives on hunting for subsistence I'm sure involved many challenges as well as unique experiences.

Dbevens12,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and…….Welcome from North Central Wyoming. memtb

What unit are you in up there? That's a nice bull!!

Welcome to long range hunting from the piedmont of northeast georgia. Great to have you on board.

Welcome from Florida. What rifle is in the seal photo?
Tom

Welcome from northwest Florida

Thanks

Buck

Welcome from central wi.
Thanks for all the welcomes and the rifle in the seal photo is a Savage model 110 in 22-250

Welcome from Tennessee. Your 23 years on this planet have obviously been out of the norm for many of us. Your perspectives on hunting for subsistence I'm sure involved many challenges as well as unique experiences.
Thanks. I post a lot more on rokslide but Ive been lurking here awhile and figured I should make an account.