New Turret Caps After Adding Suppressor?

BHansen50

I have a .300 PRC with a Leupold Mk4 scope and Leupold custom turret caps on it. I recently purchased a suppressor and will be picking it up this week. With hunting season starting next weekend I am wondering if I need to order a different set of caps in order to accurately shoot with the suppressor or if I rezero the rifle accounting for POI shift the custom turrets will be accurate.
This is my first time putting a suppressor on a rifle of mine, any help is appreciated.

I have a .300 PRC with a Leupold Mk4 scope and Leupold custom turret caps on it. I recently purchased a suppressor and will be picking it up this week. With hunting season starting next weekend I am wondering if I need to order a different set of caps in order to accurately shoot with the suppressor or if I rezero the rifle accounting for POI shift the custom turrets will be accurate.rel harmonics
This is my first time putting a suppressor on a rifle of mine, any help is appreciated.
Greetings from the GF side of the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy.

Yes, you will need to shoot it with the suppressor to check your POI because of the change in barrel harmonics. It may or may not change the POI. Adjust accordingly as required.