• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Open box Athlon Ares UHD G2 15-45x50 straight spotter $375 Shipped or trade

Hotmail

Can't seem to edit the title post. It's a 65mm not a 50.

It's this spotter...

"Athlon Ares G2 15-45x65mm UHD Straight Spotting Scope 312004 For Sale | SHIPS FREE - EuroOptic.com" https://www.eurooptic.com/Athlon-Ares-G2-15-45x65mm-UHD-Straight-Spotting-Scope-312004.aspx

WTT brand new just literally openned the box on Xmas but it's just too heavy for my use so I'd like to even swap it for an Athlon Midas UHD Gen 2 12x50 binoculars in similar as new like new or brand new straight out of the box never even been outside ever condition. They're currently selling for $343.99 at EuroOptic.

Maybe I should just return it and exchange it for the Binoculars instead so act quickly before I change my mind. This is a pretty good deal for a literally brand spanking new Athlon Straight spotter if you don't mind the weight and Chinese. You can really smell the brand new fresh Chinese essence.

Also willing to trade up for a Maven CS.1 15-45x65 straight spotter in pristine condition and willing to add some additional $$$ from my end. It's currently selling for $680 and is 10 ounces lighter than the Athlon Midas UHD spotter.

"Amazon.com: Maven CS.1 15-45X65mm Spotting Scope Gray/Orange ED Lens (Angled) : Sports & Outdoors" Amazon product ASIN B0B3F8KW2B

Last edited:
Lowered to $350 shipped can still really smell the intense brand newness and I doubt even Cameraland sells them this low for their open box ones. Absolutely in like new as new never even left the house condition. This one does not have the typical Chinese Athlon QC problems such as torn o-ring pieces on the eyepiece or receptacle or dust or debris in the lens nor scope body or stiff controls This one is in fact an excellent example of one of their better trouble free QC coming from China that does not seem to need to be sent in for warranty straight out of the box unlike their other products.

I also just recently bought and received a Vortex Razor HD spotter in case anyone is wondering why this brand spanking new Athlon Ares UHD Gen 2 spotter is for sale or trade. The Razor HD is not for sale and I don't see myself parting with it anytime in the near future unless I buy a lighter weight Kowa with fluorite glass.

Also just listed elsewhere and locally so this item is subject to be sold at anytime.

Dang the $680 Maven spotter just shot up to $800!!!

Last price drop $325. Absolutely still in mint brand new like new as new condition openned the box 7 days ago never even taken outside nor left the house.

Subject to be sold elsewhere at any time as I've already lowered the price to $325.

Cheapest I've seen these sell for in used condition was $300 and this one isn't even used.

Decided to return for refund with restocking fee.

Just bought a Kowa 554 spotter.

Recent Posts