• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

new Norma 22 PPC Brass - $48.95 / 50 ct

RavenRocksPrecision

LRH Sponsor
We have brand new Norma 22 PPC brass in stock for $48.95 for 50 pieces. We have a lot of customers who neck this up to 6 PPC and/or neck it down to 20 PPC. Once it's gone, it'll be gone for a while. We've also heard that Lapua 220 Russian is drying up.

It's bulk packaged in quantities of 50.

We have lots of other unique and hard to find brass in stock as well.

Attachments

• 22ppc.jpg
    22ppc.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 41
I ordered some to see if I can make them work for the 6 PPC.
We have quite a few customers who neck them up for 6 PPC and some who neck down to 20 PPC. I think you made a good choice because even whenever 6 PPC brass gets imported again, it's going to cost significantly more than the price we have this on sale for right now.

We have quite a few customers who neck them up for 6 PPC and some who neck down to 20 PPC. I think you made a good choice because even whenever 6 PPC brass gets imported again, it's going to cost significantly more than the price we have this on sale for right now.
I recieved my order yesterday. My initial assessment of this brass indicates the neck thickness is too thin for me to neck turn for my 0.268" chamber. If a person had a 0.262" chamber then they could neck turn for that.

I recieved my order yesterday. My initial assessment of this brass indicates the neck thickness is too thin for me to neck turn for my 0.268" chamber. If a person had a 0.262" chamber then they could neck turn for that.
What is the neck thickness of the brass?