Diligent Defense

A-Tip

Anyone using a DD Wolfhunter? I ordered mine awhile back and it should be done being made in the middle of August. I tried to get in on the fast wait times but was not expecting the actual creation of the can to take so long, im scared im gonna miss the short wait time.

Anyway, who has one and whats your experience with them? Im excited to get this one, the guys from TPH seem to love this can.

IMO the DD STi is slightly better than the Scythe. Compared on 24" 6.5c. Have videos posted over on Rokslide.

Also compared to Nomad LT. The nomad is slightly quieter but for the length and weight the Sti is pretty awesome.

The wolf hunter should be sweet.

Out of curiosity, what have you compared it too? A Scythe or Nomad by chance? They have intrigued me but I've not put one in jail yet.
I haven't compared it to a scythe although that is a can that really has my interest peaked. However I feel compared to my friends Nomad that for the money the Nomad doesn't out do it to justify the cost difference. The nomad is also more comparable to the DD LTi as its a bigger can. For its size I really feel the STi is hard to beat. Plus use what you save on the STi to get another can.