New Mexico Mule Deer Unit 32

Heading east on Nov. 2 to meet up with my New Mexico friends in Texas for a few days of white tail and pig hunting out near Coleman, TX then back to NM for a few days of scouting before the season opens for me on Nov 9. Pretty sure most of my pre-planned access routes are washed out and my plan of "walking the arroyos" is a no-go. Lots of time glassing in my future...
Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. The good part is the animals will most likely be foraging around more due to the damage. Good glass is your friend!!!!!!

Heading east on Nov. 2 to meet up with my New Mexico friends in Texas for a few days of white tail and pig hunting out near Coleman, TX then back to NM for a few days of scouting before the season opens for me on Nov 9. Pretty sure most of my pre-planned access routes are washed out and my plan of "walking the arroyos" is a no-go. Lots of time glassing in my future...
Yes this rain around Roswell is going to effect our plans as well. We are going to have to be flexible in our plans.

Recent Posts