KnuckT

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My life revolves around my faith in Jesus, my wonderful wife, kids, and of course my passion for shooting! I recently added a Remington 700 VL FS Thumbhole in .223 to my collection, which I believe will be a fantastic longrange rifle. I primarily hunt Coues deer and whistle pigs. I came across this site and was really impressed, and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and making some new friends along the way! #Gracies.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My life revolves around my faith in Jesus, my wonderful wife, kids, and of course my passion for shooting! I recently added a Remington 700 VL FS Thumbhole in .223 to my collection, which I believe will be a fantastic longrange rifle. I primarily hunt Coues deer and whistle pigs. I came across this site and was really impressed, and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and making some new friends along the way! #Gracies.
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!