9tail

Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. The constant join now prompt finally convinced me to become a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!
Cheers.
#9tail.

Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. The constant join now prompt finally convinced me to become a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!
Cheers.
#9tail.
Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Welcome from upstate New York, the southeast corner of Lake Ontario.

The other New York.

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 11
Cheers.
#9tail.
Welcome from Stone Mountain, Ga.