New Member here- Central NC

Welcome, and I checked the hole. Bud, I should have warned you once you're in the reloading/shooting rabbit hole you don't come back to the top. Enjoy the slide, and every now and then there is a ledge to rest and enjoy the trip. Please share your experiences and results both good and bad as we all can learn something new every day. The information here is basic to extremely advanced, and you get to choose what works for you.
Also, if you could PM me how you get drawn for MT every year I would appreciate it. I am only every other year anymore. If you post some things on here it can be counter productive to your activity. I promise I won't post it or share it....I might dang well try it though.

Welcome, and I checked the hole. Bud, I should have warned you once you're in the reloading/shooting rabbit hole you don't come back to the top. Enjoy the slide, and every now and then there is a ledge to rest and enjoy the trip. Please share your experiences and results both good and bad as we all can learn something new every day. The information here is basic to extremely advanced, and you get to choose what works for you.
Also, if you could PM me how you get drawn for MT every year I would appreciate it. I am only every other year anymore. If you post some things on here it can be counter productive to your activity. I promise I won't post it or share it....I might dang well try it though.
I guess I am just lucky.. I can tell you the method to my madness, but you will have to PM me.. To be as tech savvy as I normally am, I do not know how! Or just dumb, jury is still out on that one!