New member from Stone Mountain, Georgia

DigitalFOV

LRH Sponsor
Hello my name is Henry and I own a small business in Stone Mountain,Georgia called Digital FOV, LLC. We market an adaptive rifle scope clip-on called Digital Crosshairs 1000SA that is used by assisted blind, low vision, and mobility limited people who want to continue to more independently enjoy hunting and shooting sports. Our motto is "You don't have to give up your passion for hunting and shooting sports!" .

Hello my name is Henry and I own a small business in Stone Mountain,Georgia called Digital FOV, LLC. We market an adaptive rifle scope clip-on called Digital Crosshairs 1000SA that is used by assisted blind, low vision, and mobility limited people who want to continue to more independently enjoy hunting and shooting sports. Our motto is "You don't have to give up your passion for hunting and shooting sports!" .
Hey Henry
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.
Don't live too far away from you - Social Circle, GA.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill