New Member From South Louisiana

GCamalo

Hello,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a long range shooting enthusiast from Cajun country in South Louisiana who caught the bug about five years ago. I started out doing some training and then got into PRS competitions as a way of improving my skills and making me a more effective and ethical hunter. Most of the hunting that I do is in South Louisiana and Texas for whitetail and sheep. I've been applying and building preference points in several western states, so that I can hopefully enjoy some of that beautiful country and the game opportunities that are offered.

I have rifles in 28 Nosler, 6.5 SAUM, 6.5 x 47 Lapua and 6.5 CM and I look forward to learning from you all in preparation for my Western hunts in the future! I just want to be a sponge and soak up some knowledge.

Regards,

Gabe

Hello,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a long range shooting enthusiast from Cajun country in South Louisiana who caught the bug about five years ago. I started out doing some training and then got into PRS competitions as a way of improving my skills and making me a more effective and ethical hunter. Most of the hunting that I do is in South Louisiana and Texas for whitetail and sheep. I've been applying and building preference points in several western states, so that I can hopefully enjoy some of that beautiful country and the game opportunities that are offered.

I have rifles in 28 Nosler, 6.5 SAUM, 6.5 x 47 Lapua and 6.5 CM and I look forward to learning from you all in preparation for my Western hunts in the future! I just want to be a sponge and soak up some knowledge.

Regards,

Gabe
Welcome from Tennessee

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts