New Guy from Kentucky, GO CATS!

Locust Glenn

Hello Everyone, I joined in 2022, I just haven't been engaged in any discussions. I've just been soaking up the knowledge. I am 45 and live in Kentucky with my beautiful wife. We have 2 children, one son that just graduated from UK and a daughter that is a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati. My dad had several guns that my siblings and I would shoot with him on Sunday afternoons. Those are some great memories I cherish. Dad taught us the importance of gun safety before we were even able to shoot.

Last edited:
Welcome and greetings from North of the dfw texas area glad to have you on board this is an awesome forum you'll love it too
Thank you! The company I work for provides gear reducers for conveying systems. I have been to the MillerCoors plant in the dfw area many times. Very nice area. I remember a BBQ restaurant named Bone Daddy's. The food and atmosphere were fantastic.

Welcome from Montana. I am a Kentucky boy as well. Glad to see the Cats have anew coach and a new lease on life. I would love to see them get back to the way things use to be and grow a team into a contender. this is a great forum with a lot of people that are just full of shooting knowledge. I think your going to like it!

Welcome from Montana. I am a Kentucky boy as well. Glad to see the Cats have anew coach and a new lease on life. I would love to see them get back to the way things use to be and grow a team into a contender. this is a great forum with a lot of people that are just full of shooting knowledge. I think your going to like it!
Thanks! I completely agree. I personally have been off the Coach Cal train for many years. I guess I was holding onto the past, when you felt like you got to know the players season after season and at least I was so much more invested. I am super excited as well! I think Pope is exactly what UK needs! I can't wait to see what the future has in store.

Thank you! The company I work for provides gear reducers for conveying systems. I have been to the MillerCoors plant in the dfw area many times. Very nice area. I remember a BBQ restaurant named Bone Daddy's. The food and atmosphere were fantastic.
Next time your at the Miller plant stop in at a babes chicken dinner house go staved its that good no menu you choose uour meat and the sides come all you want