New guy from 208

208 TZR

Hello, everyone. Glad to be here. In recent research for a long range platform, I realized I've been a member of this site since 2009, but have never been a contributor in any way. I live in south central Idaho, hunt the common Idaho big game with rifles, black powder, and archery. I've loved shooting since I was a kid, always grew up hunting, primarily in Idaho. I am a CT/Xray tech, and do some real estate (rentals and flips) as time and opportunity permits. This site has been an outstanding source of knowledge, I appreciate all the great feedback people post about their gear and expertise. Been wanting to get a long range set up for a while now and finally ordered a Seekins Havak Element in 7mm PRC today. Huge shout out to all the guys who have posted on here regarding their experience with Seekins, and especially the Element. I was torn between a few different rifles, and this site helped me lock in on the Seekins. Thank you all for having me here, I hope I can be a valuable member of this community moving forward.

Welcome to LRH. I joined and lurked around for a couple years myself, before I started commenting. Some probably which that I was still lurking. 🤔
Others are probably glad I try and make a contribution. We can't please everybody,
Where Humans. Glad to see you, I hope you have a Great experience with your
Seekin in a 7PRC. 👍