• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW Gunwerks LA LR1000 stock with bottom metal

onpoint

I have a NEW in the box Gunwerks Long action stock I was going to build off of and decided to go into a different direction. The stock is light for having a Chassis in it. Weight is 31oz for stock. Will hold a light sendero. Maybe a sendero barrel. I will take $800 for stock and BM shipped.

aF6mQIK.jpg

4SwgMNI.jpg

UkQB3zb.jpg

ioLp8Wp.jpg

Xd35aab.jpg

You able to post picture of description tag on box. Not able to find any spec info on GW LR1000 stock and was going to give them a call. Is the 31oz including bottom metal? Also what barrel is that in the picture next to stock and can you show picture with it in the stock? Have a fluted 3b and Anti LA build that needs a stock.
Thanks

Just to verify. This is a model LR1000? Just didn't find that model option when trying to look it up on there site. Appreciate your time.

I believe they discontinued production of LR1000 last year. They're a great stock and I'd pick it up if I needed it for a project.

If you change your mind please let me know. I was just getting ready to PM you that I'd take it.
Thanks

Recent Posts