New format thoughts

Been here since 2001= been a lot of changes but unfortunatly its been downhill with a couple flat spots

Excessive advertising? We have fewer ads now, than previous.
We are still working on the upgrade and tweaking.

If you'd prefer a fewer ads in general, we offer a supporting membership to continue to run the site.
In the mobile version when you click on the little lightning bolt in the upper right hand corner, it takes you to recent posts and latest posts which are the exact same thing.

In the mobile version when you click on the little lightning bolt in the upper right hand corner, it takes you to recent posts and latest posts which are the exact same thing.
Never noticed this before I went to look at what Predslayer pointed out, but it appears "PROFILE POSTS" is verybodys private messages displayed out for the world to see...is that correct? Or am I missing something?

Never noticed this before I went to look at what Predslayer pointed out, but it appears "PROFILE POSTS" is verybodys private messages displayed out for the world to see...is that correct? Or am I missing something?
I think profile posts and PMs are different - but to your point, I couldnt care less what the profile posts are - they are still just between those two parties. I would rather just have a list of recent thread posts.

I keep getting a popup from the site asking me to allow push notifications. What is this? I get reg notifications up in the right hand corner of the screen now, the bell thing.

Hit the lightning bolt next to the bell icon
No lightening bolt?
Capture3.PNG

I keep getting a popup from the site asking me to allow push notifications. What is this? I get reg notifications up in the right hand corner of the screen now, the bell thing.

Allowing "push notifications" makes it so alerts go directly to your device......see the attached screen shot. It's just another way to get alerts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207-124233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207-124233_Chrome.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 119
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts