New concealed carry gun

My EDC CC depends on the planned activities and attire.
Smaller carry day? Shadow Systems CR920 w. Holosun 507K.
Normal carry? G19 w. Holosun 507C.
Dress up carry? Kimber Tactical Ultra
Nightstand gun(s)? All of the above plus, G19X w. Holosun 507C & Streamlight TRL-8G, Kimber Desert Warrior w. Streamlight TRL-7, Ruger Mk4, and a S&W 4506.
Are you worried about something?
😆 🤣 😂 😆

Gave my original Sig 365 to my niece living in Tennessee. Got the mouse gun from her she had been using. I'm looking for another pocket pistol at the present and my main weapon is a Springfield echelon. It's a bit to large for the pockets,and I'm not a open carry fan. Might as well paint a shoot me first sign on you for the bad guys.

Two great pocket guns, the Sig 365 XL(12-round mag) and the Ruger MAX 380 with 12 shots. You may want to invest in a shoulder holster for your Springfield, and buy a good one if you go that route, not junk( mine is a Galco). I shoot IDPA with my XDM's in various calibers, and I have never had any problems...I shoot a lot.

The Accuracy of the 365 XL I have is exceptional and makes Glocks look like junk. The Trigger on the 365 is a key selling point. Recoil on the 365 XL seems light with my 124g Gold Dot +P loads at 1250 fps. Brother let me tell you, I love that flat trigger...personal thing.

The 380 with 95g Speer gold dots at 1000 fps is nothing to scuff at. These are so comfortable to carry, you will forget you have it in your pocket.

If you look at a Springfield Hell Cat Pro, be sure to check out the trigger guard and make sure there is adequate room for your finger. If your finger touches the little blade on the front of the trigger as you are inserting your finger, you may have to cycle the slide(big clumsy fingers). The sights are GREAT on this pistol, but you will probably want a trigger upgrade, another $100. The Hell Cat pro is also a very accurate pistol, but the difference between the Sig365 trigger and the Hell Cat Pro is tremendous. Under stress, a great trigger pull could save your life.

The small Ruger EC9S 7 Shot 9mm has a very nice trigger, easily carried in your waistband.
Accuracy on the one that I have is great for a pistol of this size, better than the Ruger Max but not as good as the Sig 365. , I was very Pleasantly surprised with the accuracy when shooting the 124g Gold dots at +P loads. The Ruger EC9S is $269 from Palmetto Arms.

I have three family members in LEO and a best friend. If you saw what they are turning loose out of the jails, you would carry two pistols and a good knife in your left pocket. With all of the Illegals in combo with the crazy liberal judges, I don't think that America is ready for what is going to happen in the next couple of years. It is a good time to be Prayed Up.

Last edited:
May look at another 365, can't do a shoulder rig here in Alabama in the summer. Still saying shoot me 1st. I have a single strap shoulder bag my wife calls my man purse that is made for carry. Has pouches for extra mags. Had a woman ask what i had in my purse at Target, I leaned over and spoke so only she could hear it. Springfield Armory Echelon 9mm with a twenty round magazine and two extra mags. Plus my cell phone and wallet.her eyes got big and she found something else that required her attention.