New Build and Looking for help

That def helps a tad. I think I may go with the Kratos lite. Being a hunting mostly rifle I think the weight savings is a good thing. I can easlily change the barrel at home if I wanna go bigger I guess. not gonna change at range anyway.

What is a good hinge plate to get for it. It says
  • Accepts 3.8" internal box mag and AI style mags
If you can send a link please to it. I like hawkins but not sure exactly what to get.....

Here is the deal. I am a long seasoned auto tech and have always been picky and believe go with the top of the line first cause in the end the cost effective never holds up or quality so I am looking to do it right the first time and I am looking for .5 MOA accuracy with good load development.
lol I know everyone is but I dont wanna blame being cheap on the reason why so If I buy top of line now The rest is me....
Plus I am single now and gonna be doing alot more traveling and hunting in the years to come.
thanks in advance guys

Someone may come along with the bottom metal answer. If not, write Terminus or/and Hawkins to see what they recommend.

Have you chosen a stock yet?

In that set-up you could run the Hawkins Hunter DBM, Long Action, and a LA Magnum magazine for either 300 PRC or 7PRC. You could also use an M5 Oberndorf BDL or standard Oberndorf BDL. If you're going 300 PRC get the added length on the Hunter DBM/magazine or the M5 Oberndorf BDL.

Terminus makes great actions. You will not be disappointed!

With a Terminus Zeus with the switch barrel option (two set screws, each on one side of the action adjacent to the barrel threads) you don't need an action wrench. Any barrels for this action should be precision machined for this action (the dimensions are held to tight tolerances so barrel manufacturers can make a headspaced barrel that installs without special tools (there may be flat spots/dimples that align with the set screws). The Zeus is designed to let you screw the barrel in until it snugs by hand to a witness mark, and then you tighten the two set screws to hold the barrel in place. That is the advantage of this action over, say, a Remage or Savage barrel nut setup.

Hawkins makes an M5 setup for hunting (versus PRS) that has a recessed magazine release. You can also buy 3- or 5-round flush-fit magazines (depends on the cartridge... magnum cartridges are 3-rounders, 0.473" cartridges are 5-rounders) or use a regular 10-round AICS mag with this bottom metal.

Re stocks... this is a personal choice. Some people want a synthetic version of a typical hunting stock with a straight or slight Monte Carlo comb, no adjustability, standard sling swivels, and a standard sporting rifle profile, e.g., some H-S Precision or McMillan stocks. Others want a highly adjustable stock e.g., Graboe Phoenix 2, still others want a modern metal chassis stock with all of the adjustable bells and whistles (MDT HNT26 or XLR Element). For a hunting rifle, the lighter the better... if you're walking miles across mountains an 8.5 lb rifle including scope is as heavy as I would want... so figure 7 lbs for the rifle without scope. That will require a carbon fiber barrel and a lightweight stock, and not going to extremes on the scope.

Since you kinda asked, I'd go with the 7 PRC over the 300 PRC for large North American herbivores (deer, elk, moose, caribou). This would work on black bear, hogs, or pronghorns, too. The 300 PRC would also work, but at the cost of more recoil and blast... and the critters will never know the difference. If you need something more powerful than the 7 PRC, consider going to .338 caliber (.338 Win Mag would be my choice, or the 33 Nosler if you really want to lay the smackdown). You could run two barrels, the same bolt, and maybe (?) the same magazines. Get a .33 caliber suppressor that will work on both barrels (5/8x24 threads) and you are golden.

With a Terminus Zeus with the switch barrel option (two set screws, each on one side of the action adjacent to the barrel threads) you don't need an action wrench. Any barrels for this action should be precision machined for this action (the dimensions are held to tight tolerances so barrel manufacturers can make a headspaced barrel that installs without special tools (there may be flat spots/dimples that align with the set screws). The Zeus is designed to let you screw the barrel in until it snugs by hand to a witness mark, and then you tighten the two set screws to hold the barrel in place. That is the advantage of this action over, say, a Remage or Savage barrel nut setup.
Great explanation.

I get there are folks that need to switch barrels on the fly…I'm think competitors at matches. I keep seeing this trend of folks wanting to build rifles and then do this barrel switching nonsense on hunting rifles. Why? In my eyes choose your next cartridge wisely and be happy with the one rifle. If that doesn't meet all your needs. Then build a second rifle. From what I've seen with my buddy's 7 PRC, there would be no reason to mess with a 300 PRC unless you want to shoot 2000 meters (what Hornady and the military designed the cartridge for). As others have mentioned, the 300 PRC has more recoil, so I would set it up differently than I would a 7 PRC. Again, making the switch barrel idea, not ideal…in my eyes anyway.