Needing a replacement for my g7 br2

Duane Waterson

Sad to admit, but some moron ( me) drove off with my first generation g7 sitting on the tonneau cover last week after hunting recently. I went back to find it and found everything but the RF. Including the case and spare battery. I believe it was inside but not zipped. Still haven't completely given up but doing research into what I may possibly buy and one for the right price! I'm not wealthy so it was a big purchase in the first place and to lose it is devastating! I've read up on the second generation and was wondering if it where the best thing going now. For now I'll just continue to pout and save some money.

Take a look at a few posts up on the 2400. You can also go to the LRH store where they are offering pre orders..along with a pile of info on the unit. It looks very, very appealing

it is so easy to do. i've started putting my truck keys with anything i set on top of the truck. i've driven off without alot of stuff but never without the keys.

Sad to admit, but some moron ( me) drove off with my first generation g7 sitting on the tonneau cover last week after hunting recently. I went back to find it and found everything but the RF. Including the case and spare battery. I believe it was inside but not zipped. Still haven't completely given up but doing research into what I may possibly buy and one for the right price! I'm not wealthy so it was a big purchase in the first place and to lose it is devastating! I've read up on the second generation and was wondering if it where the best thing going now. For now I'll just continue to pout and save some money.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your G7. Its a hottifying thought!
I upgraded my original G7 model with the upgraded version two seasons ago. While the original was a great RF, the upgraded version is better. Modified ranging reticle, smaller beam, and new software noticeably improves "difficult to range" targets out to the full 1400 yard ballistic calculating range. Battery life is significantly longer. The new carry case is a bonus.

Well I did it... Pulled the trigger on ordering the kilo 2400... We will see when I get time away from work ( Gotta pay for it lol.) To see how well it works. Mostly​ everything I've read makes it seem to be a better option than the g7 I lost.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.