Need help with my Leica 3200.coms

PatriotHenry

Hello LRH community.

I am not a Newb to rangefinders and LRH, and LR shooting and competing LR.

That being said I need help finding better directions on how to pair/set up my Leica 3200.Coms with my Kestrel. The instructions that came with them and resources I have found so far SUCK! to put it mildly. I had the the first Gen Geovids for over 20 years and for just ranging they were great and the glass top tier. At this point I am seriously regretting buying these and not waiting. Pretty telling when Leica discontinued them so quickly. I will be replacing them with the Vectronix, or the new Sigs when I can afford it.

Once I can get it paired another big question is will the angle compensation in the Leicas transfer directly into my Kestrel or will I have to change a setting in the Kestrel also?

Thank you,

PH

Hello LRH community.

That being said I need help finding better directions on how to pair/set up my Leica 3200.Coms with my Kestrel. The instructions that came with them and resources I have found so far SUCK! to put it mildly. I had the the first Gen Geovids for over 20 years and for just ranging they were great and the glass top tier. At this point I am seriously regretting buying these and not waiting. Pretty telling when Leica discontinued them so quickly. I will be replacing them with the Vectronix, or the new Sigs when I can afford it.

Once I can get it paired another big question is will the angle compensation in the Leicas transfer directly into my Kestrel or will I have to change a setting in the Kestrel also?

Thank you,

PH
bump

Hello LRH community.

Thank you,

PH
bump

I just got a kestrel and some things need to be set up through the app on your phone to function properly and save properly