Need help identifying Rifle holder

I can recommend the K4, just wrapped up 10 days in the Frank with it on my pack. I also have the K3 on my older pack (now my sons) and the K4 is better in that the upper strap/buckle is independent of the pack strap…meaning you are not tightening the rifle down when you are synching up the pack. My shoulders suck, but I can still manage to reach back, disconnect and retrieve the rifle while wearing the pack. It is pretty **** slick.

Attachments

• IMG_3474.jpeg
    IMG_3474.jpeg
    988.7 KB · Views: 13
I can recommend the K4, just wrapped up 10 days in the Frank with it on my pack. I also have the K3 on my older pack (now my sons) and the K4 is better in that the upper strap/buckle is independent of the pack strap…meaning you are not tightening the rifle down when you are synching up the pack. My shoulders suck, but I can still manage to reach back, disconnect and retrieve the rifle while wearing the pack. It is pretty **** slick.
Is that a K4 EXO pack it's on? If so which one? I've got 2 Outdoormans packs and am thinking about switching.

I tried the gun bearer and didn't like it compared to my exo carrier. In most cases it worked well but in brush and alders it was constantly in my way. Lots of folk like them though.
Ok thanks everyone so my carrier is a K3. I also brought the Kifaru Gun Bearer on that trip. The carrier was for hiking in the day before opener. Switched to gun bearer when hunting. Are you comparing gun bearer to K3 or to K4?