Need African Outfitter For Safari

We returned from our hunt with Cruiser Safaris in Limpopo province South Africa June 14/2013 who I highly recommend.It was more than we expected. I hunted and my wife was an observer.I did not have expectations of big trophies but I that is what happened. My P.H. Craig was truly a professional hunter and put me on SCI trophy book animals. The hunting lodge facilities, food and staff were all great as was Pieter the owner who was also a jokester. We arrived as clients and left as friends. Can not wait to go back.
South Africa has to be experienced, I can't explain it.
Andy

As recommend above Join Safari Club International. I got both trips through them:

Went with Warthog Safari in South Africa in 2012 for plain game. Great time hunted mostly from a blind. Very nice people, good hunting. .: Warthog Safaris :.

Went with Watts Safari in South Africa this summer for Loiness and Cape Buffalo. Great time again, obviously a lot more exciting. Watts Trophy Hunting Safari | Identification of Animals

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.