Need a specific backpack

KTP

I know there have been more than one thread on selecting backpacks so I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I have studied and don't feel like Ive gotten anywhere. I want to list a specific set of things I'm looking for and hope you all can help. If it matters I'm 6'3" if that influences the decision.
1. The pack will mostly be used for whitetail hunting, some thermal hog hunting, and possibly a few trips out west that will require a day pack and might end up hauling a quarter or small loads of boned meat.
2. I want the pack to have outside pockets for Nalgene bottles.
3. c.u. Somewhere ing the range of 2700-4000
4. I want to be able to carry a rifle or a bow (and don't want a kifaru gun bearer)
5. Id like sleeves for a spotting scope and tripod.
6. I like inside pockets to organize all the smalls that end up in a hunting pack.
I'm open to any and all ideas and also know my list may not be realistic.

I have a Kuiu as well as my son we both like them. I just ordered the 7800 bag only (already had the frame and smaller bag). Sale ends today 30% off hard to beat.

I have an extra tall kuiu frame and an older suspension I'd sell. Then you can choose the bag you like best from kuiu.
I'm building a pack for my wife. Have to get her a new frame and suspension Anyway. I'd sell frame, suspension w/ side pouches for $180 plus shipping if your interested.

Seek Outside. I have their Unaweep 4800 and love it, best backpack I've used yet. I'm 6'1" and use their 4" frame extensions which allows for weight to be shifted between shoulders and hips. I set it for anywhere from 0-20% of pack weight carried on my shoulders and the rest on my hips. Being able to comfortably "float" the shoulder straps was eye opening. Each side pocket is big enough for a large spotting scope/tripod or two water bottles. There are no inside pockets for organization but I prefer stuff sacks anyhow. The fabric is light, extremely abrasion resistant, and "waterproof." 9 miles one way on this trip with 50 pounds and my pack didn't leave my back once. I'm sure it'll do great this fall with heavier meat loads too. It came with a load shelf and extra straps for securing game bags. Their breakaway packs look interesting too.
A619FCA6-2098-410B-9EF7-54743983DD36.png

Today is the last day for 30% of Mystery Ranch at GoHunt.com using codeMR30. Otherwise you can order about anywhere for 25% off ending today.

+1 for the Exo K3 Frame & bags. It has been my favorite pack used to date. Started with a 3200 and ended up going up to the 4800 with the horseshoe zipper pocket. Easy access, just the right amount of features including everything you've listed, and for me the most comfortable. When I've gone back n forth trying different packs, the best way I can describe it is that the Exo feels like you're not wearing a pack when you are. Others I've tried, although high quality wear harder for me. Good luck 👍