• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

N570 powder for sale

It does suck but it's the law. It's also sucks when you get caught. I know someone that got caught and was made and example of. It's not worth the small profit you may gain by avoiding paying the hazmat fee or circumventing the system. Go to your local supplier like the OP did and ask them to do it for whatever fee is involved. I'm far from being a "kiss-up mommy boy" and I'm not a liberal, but shipping it with proper labels makes all the sense in the world. If you go to the DOT and read why it makes a lot more sense. It should be allowed for us individuals to ship at a local UPS hub and declare it and pay the fee, just like the powder suppliers pay and do.
Which is stupid as hell, like most rules written by liberals. Got to have a special license to put it in a box, but its carried by every Tom, Dick, or Harry who works for UPS or whomever.

Its sad how many kiss-up mommy's boys there are on this forum that cry about rules lol

Last edited:
Yes it is different. You can't send powder or primers unless you are hazmat certified even if you take it to the UPS distribution point. You have to have DOT certification. Ammo falls under a different category. Ammo just has to be labeled and standard ground rates apply. The diamond image below needs to be on the box to ship ammo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Like was said above, ammo goes ORM-D, primers or powder goes HazMat. The class to get certified costs $300.

I'm not 100% sure if primed brass has to go HazMat or if it can be shipped under the ORM-D label.