• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MY STUFF!!! 215 gr. Hybrid

Yes, good luck.....pretty much unobtanium especially at any reasonable price......even if such a mother load does exist.

You've heard the joke about the two twins who the scientists are conducting an experiment on. They put the one little boy in the big room full of toys. toys and he starts tearing through there like he's looking for something. The other little boy just go to the center of the room and sits down and puts his chin in his hands and sits there with a frown on his face. After about an hour the scientist go in and ask the one boy sitting in the center of the room, why are you just sitting there? He responds. If I start playing with the toys I will probably break one and then if I make a mess you all want me to clean it up so why should I even play with the toys. The scientist goes into the other little boys room who is feverishly moving things around seemingly looking for something. The scientist ask him, what are you doing? He says tomorrow's my birthday and my daddy told me he was going to buy me a pony and with all these toys in here I just know there has to be a pony somewhere. I'm looking for a pony veteran.🤠👍

I saw those along time ago. Do you know the drill. One day I hope he can't find any toilet paper has to go around with a chapped butt for many days.😳🤠

You've heard the joke about the two twins who the scientists are conducting an experiment on. They put the one little boy in the big room full of toys. toys and he starts tearing through there like he's looking for something. The other little boy just go to the center of the room and sits down and puts his chin in his hands and sits there with a frown on his face. After about an hour the scientist go in and ask the one boy sitting in the center of the room, why are you just sitting there? He responds. If I start playing with the toys I will probably break one and then if I make a mess you all want me to clean it up so why should I even play with the toys. The scientist goes into the other little boys room who is feverishly moving things around seemingly looking for something. The scientist ask him, what are you doing? He says tomorrow's my birthday and my daddy told me he was going to buy me a pony and with all these toys in here I just know there has to be a pony somewhere. I'm looking for a pony veteran.🤠👍
I sincerely hope you find a pony, 215 hybrids, and have a great New Year.
I just know several folks asked me to look for them, and let them know if I ever see any. So far I have never seen any except on GunBroker for $300 for a 100 ct. box. So the price quoted in the Gun Broker ad posted is actually relatively a good one???

I don't shoot them or use them myself, but I know they are like the holy grail to some of these folks. As hard to encounter too.
I do wish you the best. I think its actually cheaper to buy new Federal Ammo with the 215s in it and pull the bullets.

Recent Posts