my new 7mmx300win

Nice shooting! By any chance do you know if the low one was your first shot? Just thinking possible ammo temp/pressure difference?

Nice shooting! By any chance do you know if the low one was your first shot? Just thinking possible ammo temp/pressure difference?

it was 2nd or 3rd in the string , i'm thinking my scale is starting to give up on me I got to get another and check it tomorrow.

as far as updates I got my custom paracord sling in today...

It matches perfectly!
Great choice buddy
How does it feel when walking with the rifle?

Thanks Rocco it really compliments the rifle nicely in person

It would be fine except the rifle is so front heavy that even with the sling mounted to the bipod if I let go of the bottom of the sling the gun trys to flip....lol

If it were a "normal" weight barrel I think it would be great. I think that I will be able to manage to pack it just fine for the short distances I plan.

Todd
if you are talking about an AI detachable mag it will work that's what I'm using

My gunsmith has the reamer print.
If you call ptg it's their 7-300win AI with .220 freebore.
You have to trim the inside walls of the magazine down to accommodate the blown out taper of the AI version.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.