My first Bergara is on the way

Hiring the wrong people or not properly training the CS people you have seems to be a common problem with many companies. Marketing strategy is important, but lack of focus in operations is often the downfall of the company.
Emphasis on excellence in customer service HAS to be set at the very top of the organization. That's particularly so for service AFTER THE SALE. The American consumer is often very forgiving IF problems are handled in a timely and efficient manner.

Hiring the wrong people or not properly training the CS people you have seems to be a common problem with many companies. Marketing strategy is important, but lack of focus in operations is often the downfall of the company.
I finally e-mailed them back questioning how the mount not having the correct screws nor being drilled for 8-40 screws would require the rifle to be sent to them. I also told them to look at their website since the mount I am having trouble with has a review with someone who had the exact same problem.

So the new rails fit just fine and scope is mounted - how about just returning the Bergara rail? That's where this saga would end for me.