My best Bull yet, 264WM @ 658

Nice bull and nice shot as well, them 6.5 bullets do a job on game. My uncle used a 264 win mag in the 60s on Moose and Caribou in Canada it dropped them good as well.
Again congrats.

Great sequence. I especially like how the shooter stayed calm and advised everyone to stay on him to make sure he didn't get up. I have seen that reaction on elk before from a neck/high shoulder/just below spine hit and they get up after and run for a while. Job well done.

Tony, sounds like your son was more excited than you! What age? That's awesome, I have all daughters and they got super excited just of me shooting a woodchuck.

Tony, sounds like your son was more excited than you! What age? That's awesome, I have all daughters and they got super excited just of me shooting a woodchuck.
He is 12, got his first buck last month and was just as excited, like you said, at this age it doesn't matter what your shooting, just that your shooting it!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.