• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Multiple Shotguns for Sale! SPAS-12, Rem, Stoeger, Win.

SilentPew

Selling some personal items to build funds for a home. No trades, sorry. Items are cross posted on Gunbroker if you want more detailed photos (Search "Tucson Tactical" and look for photos with an American Flag for these items).
I decided to bundle items into larger posts to avoid cluttering the classifieds here. Payment by Zelle, Check or MO. Price listed is shipped.

-Franchi SPAS-12. Ultra Rare find with every desirable factory option. Original Hook, sling, shot tube extension, folding stock, manuals and plug. $5600 $5200
20230730_105759.jpg

-Stoeger Uplander SxS 12ga. This is a project. PO cut it to just below 18" so you need to treat this as an item you'll register with the NFA. Make into an AOW for the Mad Max look or an SBS with a coach gun stock and barrel chop. No Stock provided or available. $320 $290
20230730_104305.jpg

-Remington 870 Wingmaster 12GA cut down for home defense. FAB Defense folding stock, beautiful wood forend. $450 $400
20230730_112629.jpg

-Winchester Ranger 140 Semi Auto 12GA. $340 $300
20230730_113143.jpg

Please use GB to search Tucson Tactical for more photos and info on these. Will mark SPF and Sold as "I'll take its" and funds are received. Personal items so no CC on any of these. Just Zelle, checks or MO.

Last edited:
Is that wingmaster threaded for chokes ? Do you have the original stock ?

Is that wingmaster threaded for chokes ? Do you have the original stock ?
Good Question. No it is not choked, just cut. And I do have the stock. (Has quite a bit of field use and wear. I got lazy from doing a refinish so put on the FAB stock instead).

There is no stock for the Stoeger. Not just that it isn't included, I don't have one for it.