Montana photos

NONYA

In my off seasons I scout and take lots of pics,Id like to share some of my favorites here.
buckssample.jpg

fawnssample.jpg

goosesample.jpg

owl-sample.jpg

deergully.jpg

elksample2.jpg

this is a small sample of the thousands of images I have on file,it gives you a fairly good view of the spectrum of wildlife and terrain i live in and around,let me know what you think!

Nonya

A lot of people have slow dial up connections. It is courteous and polite to them to not post so many pictures in one thread.

If you had made five threads (not replys) such as Montana Pictures-1, Montana Pictures-2, Montana Pictures-3, etc, etc; people could open them one at a time and decided after the first one if they wished to view the rest.

I do not know if you compressed them but that is something I just figured out how to do and it will also make life easier on the dialup members.

I know you bogged my computer down and it is state of the art and high speed connection. Of course my internet provider has oversubscribed their bandwidth and can't resist adding more customers.

I dont think the mods would want me to make 30 threads to share pics.They are links to photobucket not compressed,if they are slow its the photobucket comnnection not this server.I had dial up for many years,I just didnt open threads with pics.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.